Tattu battery

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tattu battery

Tattu staff said: '5200mAh 2S-6S series 15C lipo battery is one of the most common used batteries for UAV, drone and RC cars. Doesn't matter what track you run or fly on. They are all OK! '
    For the beginner, what do you think of their batteries? Give me advice pls.

G'day Bruce, good question.

The best question would be "For the beginner, what kind of battery should I use?"
    Answer: Well, it depends on what size and type of thing you want to drive, fly or whatever.

Example:
    I started out with a 300gram (10 ounce) quad (short for "quadcopter") and simply needed a 1300mAh 15C 3S battery that weighed 70 grams (2.8 ounces)

There's a ton of jargon in this hobby so let's break that down:
    1300mAh - That's 1300 mill-Amp-hours which gives how long you want the battery to last, like the size of your fuel tank in your petrol car
    15C - That's how much immediate power is available like the break horse power for your petrol car
    3S - That's how many cells in the battery or 3 cells connected one after the other, like how many pistons in your petrol car.

This provided my racing quad with 3 minutes flying time, could shoot 40meters in to the air after 5 seconds and generally had good supply of power to the motors.

Next, I got a bigger battery 1500mAh 40C 4S battery that weighed 90 grams (3.1 ounces)
    This provided my racing quad with 4 minutes flying time, could shoot 100meters in to the air after 4 seconds and generally had excellent supply of power to the motors.

I wanted to fly longer so I got a heavier battery 1800mAh 40C 4C battery that weighed 110 grams (3.9 ounces)
    This provided my racing quad with 6 minutes flying time, could shoot 50meters in to the air after 6 seconds and generally had good supply of power to the motors.

Comment

Try this first
      If you’re involved in the world of RC, you probably know how important it is to have a good LiPo battery. That being said, you might be unsure of what the best LiPo battery is, and whether it fits your needs. We created a list of high quality LiPo batteries worth considering, and also go into detail about connectors, taking care of the LiPo battery, and more. Let’s get started! Comparison of the Best LiPo Batteries Contents What is a LiPo battery? Understanding battery terminology Taking proper care of your LiPo battery LiPo safe charging and storage bags LiPo battery disposal

Comment

Then try this
        What lipo battery should we get? Basically, getting the best lipo battery for quadcopter is not an easy task especially for beginners. Given their diverse applications, knowing the best battery for quadcopter can really be a daunting affair.

Comment

wow, so kind of you. Awesome. Thanks

Comment

Working...
          X